NINETY-FIVE GRIEVANCES TO GOD: ABRIDGED
After Martin Luther
1. Children are capable of feeling
both shame and abandonment.
14. My father lives alone. Also,
a hawk killed his dog and you
expect me to believe in mercy.
20. Good things happen to bad people.
47. One day, every person I have ever
loved will die and the only option
you have given me is to just sit by
and watch it happen or hope
I am the first to go.
48. Speaking of love,
86. The list of artists who have
committed suicide only includes
the ones who were well known
enough to be found.
95. As a child, I prayed every night.
It felt important. Mature. Powerful.
I wish someone had told me that
it was me, that I was the powerful one.
Imagine it: fleets of six-year-olds
believing that strongly in themselves.
- Sierra DeMulder
Chinese brushwork meets Indian dance.
gchat with my sister
- Pulpo: no church for me thanks
- please dump my ashes into the ocean or something
- write something pretty and slap a cat gif on it
- Medusa: omg please
- please please
- grumpy cat
- "she died. finally."
- Pulpo: HAA
wait are ppl still mad about this loooooool
collection of writing tags
amassing my various #writing tags into one post for houseblogkeeping