;_; <333 maaaaai
lol generic poses
» A message from februarywhite:
- Why I like them: Katara is a beautiful soul who’s nice and brave and isn’t afraid to throw down when she gets mad. Girl knows what she wants and even when she doesn’t, she’ll let you know, and she’s always there for Aang who literally dropped into her life and even though she has all her hopes for a better world resting on him, she can still draw lines maaan Katara you fierce sweetheart
- Why I don’t: there is no reason why I don’t like Katara. Like, none at all. Even when she threatened Zuko who is my all-time fave in A:TLA, she got mad respect from me. Okay, maybe the time she told Sokka that he didn’t love Mom as much as she did, ouch girl.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie/book): ummm
- Favorite season/movie: Three!
- Favorite line: “You’re right, Toph. Let’s go find him and give him a medal. The “Not-As-Much-Of-A-Jerk-As-You-Could-Have-Been Award”!” And they said you weren’t funny c’mon Katara has sassy chops
- Favorite outfit: Fire nation outfit. So much swag
- OTP: KATAANG
- Brotp: I want her to be best friends with Zuko. It would be one of those quiet early morning friendships where they just sit and drink coffee and he moans about Fire Lord stuff and she’s like yeah just chase us around a bit if you’re nostalgic
- Head Canon: She was Sokka’s campaign manager for his Republic City council run.
- Unpopular opinion: once upon a time I shipped Zutara purely to troll my Kataanger friend, does that count?
- A wish: heart-to-heart with Mako about loving the Avatar and it gets difficult OH PLEASE THIS WOULD BE SO GREAT bonus points if she sweats him
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen: I hope she was there when Aang died because if she wasn’t I would be so sad they absolutely need to have said goodbye to each other
- 5 words to best describe them: strong, sweet, stream, clear, brave.
- My nickname for them: uhmmm just Katara, I guess?
LET SEXY MAIKO WEEK BEGIN.
except it’s difficult because Zuko can’t be sexy because he’s too much of a dork. BUT STILL. Themes can be found here! http://arelia-dawn.deviantart.com/#/d5bpyg3