Miss Martian eyecatch
I’m trying my hand at Gurren Lagann-style illustrations! They look so deceptively simple… yet hard to mimick. @_@
I did the artwork in Toonboom Storyboard Pro (the program we use for boarding), and threw a texture on it in Photoshop afterwards.
Miss Martian by Jez Tuya
oooops i haven’t caught up with young justice in quite a while
Tumblr Accent Challenge:
Say your name and username:
Say where you’re from:
Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Cthulhu, R’lyeh, Nyancat, Kwisatz Haderach, GIF, Kyrgyzstan, weeaboo, Hagane no Renkinjutsushi, Reichenbach, Shyamalan, backfeifengesicht, Vriska, Gamzee, Alagaesia, Murtagh, “garich i dhôl goll o orch”, Sauron, nudiustertian, rastaquouere, epicaricacy, accio, kitteh.
1.Do you speak whale?
2. Do you speak “sand people” or Wookie?
3. Are these the droids you’re looking for?
4. Say ‘salmon’ with the l:
5. Benedict Cumberbatch: attractive or not?
6. Sing a song but leave it unresolved at a suspension:
7. What do SOPA, CISPA, and PIPA mean, and how do you say them?
9. When you read the words ‘omg’, “wtf”, or “lol”, your inner voice says:
10. Give us a haiku on a topic of your choice:
11. ANATA WA KAWAII WEEABOO DESU KA?? Etto… respond in Japanese, arigato, nyan~~:
12. Would you vote Roy Mustang for Fuhrer:
13. How do you cook a karkat and would you pair it with red or white wine?
14. Ship yourself with a random person you follow. Give us who and the shipmanteau:
15. Pick one of the following and rant at length: Makorra, Masami, Borra, Borrami, Korrami, Makorralin, Asamakorralin, F$%^&ING SHIPPING.
16. Have you ever used, or considered using, any of the following phrases: what is air, my creys, all my feels, Miss Martian sucks
17. If you have, stop that right now.
18. Does this make the joke funnier?
19. Does this make the joke funnier?
20. DOES THIS MAKE THE JOKE FUNNIER?
21. Summarize the plot of Homestuck in twelve words:
22. Pottermore …?
23. Politishippers?!?! (Is Romney x Santorum canon?)
24. Arkh. Just… Arkh.
25. Remember when Tiger and Bunny was on? How wack was that show?
26. Yo, is this racist?
27. Go to bed!
HIPSTERS: SUPERMARTIAN EDITION
Kaldur and Arty coming as soon as I convince my cat my chest is not his cat bed.
this episode of young justice
i cant deal with the second-hand embarrassment for miss martian
M’GANN MY BABY
girls you are so cute
Woah! I haven’t draw Young Justice for a loooong time so here’s a quick picture of M’gann because I needed a break from The Hunger Games and Monster High Lmao
edited to add freckles lol
she’s so cute! adorable.
and with that, good night.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REMEMBERED
since young justice isn’t coming back until 2012, i dont have to see people bitching about
m’gann the latest episode on my dash every weekend all weekend long
THIS HAS BEEN A M’GANN M’ORZZ APPRECIATION POST
» Pulpo Fiction: young justice bereft
So, I watched Bereft again…
At no point did M’Gann leave Kal’dur and the rest to die. She had memories of them, she knew who they were, and what they were capable of; why on Earth would she think them incapable of finding the bioship? And why would she stay behind with her 3 perfectly capable, able, unharmed, and conscious teammates to take care of the unconscious one, while the last one is being tortured and she can access him easily and quickly?
it’s 2 in the morning and i’m rehashing some dumb fandom argument
why am i doing this
GO TO BED, ME
I’m sorry for replying, but I feel really strongly about this particular scene. So I have to get it out my system.
I really don’t know if we were watching the same Bereft. Because the way I see it, she clearly did leave Kladur to die. Not the others, I agree with you on that, but Kaldur. It’s the one reason why I can’t bring myself to ever really like YJ!M’gann.
Lets take a look at the conversation the team had in that scene, so I can show you my view.
Robin: He needs immediate re-hydration! Call the Bioship!
M’gann: It’s out of range. [to Wally:] But you can get him there fast!
Wally: He’s too heavy, and I’m too low on fuel. Right now, I couldn’t even carry her.
Artemis: Why not just levitate him back?
M’gann: I can’t. I have to find Superboy. Six months ago he didn’t exist. He has no memories, just animal impulse. I’m the only one who can help him.
Wally: Superboy is indestructible. Just ask those tanks. It’s Aqualad who needs your help, like now!
M’gann: NO! Superboy’s in pain [flies off into the night sky]
There, I’ve made some words bold so it becomes more clear. This is what we’ve learned form this conversation:
- Kaldur needs re-hydration as soon as possible. Or else he dies.
- M’gann can’t call the Bioship because it is too far away. Meaning it is quite a long walk back to it.
- Wally can’t take Kaldur there fast enough because he hardly has any energy left.
Meaning that M’gann really is Kaldur’s best shot at survival.
But she refuses because she needs to save her nearly indestructible crush. Superboy wouldn’t have died if he had to wait another 10 to 15 minutes. As horrible as it sounds, animal instincts don’t include a sense of time, it probably wouldn’t have made much a difference if she’d come a bit later.
Artemis and Robin were in a better condition that Wally was in, but they also spend a day in the burning sun without much water, they are well-trained, but I’m sure that they also weren’t at top strength at that point of time. They had to carry him to the Bioship on foot, at human speed (they were running, but it was still slower because they had extra weight). That takes time, time that Kaldur didn’t really have. It’s a miracle he survived.
It could’ve been avoided if M’gann had taken a little time to make sure her teammate was safe and alive.
That’s why she basically left Kaldur to die.
I hope you understand my point now. If not, oh well, at least I got it out of my system. Really, I didn’t write this to pick a fight or anything.
You can like M’gann, it’s your fullest right. Really, I encourage you do it. But I think she really made a big mistake here, and she should’ve at least been called out for that. (but I feel that it’s something the show doesn’t do a lot. The only one that’s really been called out on his mistakes is Kaldur…)
I understand all this, but I just have one point… M’Gann takes longer to save Superboy than it does for the rest of the team to walk back to the ship. They’re on board, with Kal’dur getting hydrated, by the time she’s flying back.
So my feeling is that M’Gann’s range for the ship is much smaller than the distance the team can walk (walk, they were definitely walking…)
Also, regarding calling M’Gann out on her mistakes: what about “Welcome to Happy Harbor”? I mean, it ends with them all telling her she did well, but the same thing happened to Kal’dur in the India episode - team gets mad, Kal’dur proves himself, team loves Kal’dur again.
Eh. Agree to disagree.